Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Real Estate Guru Ratings: A Must Read For The Real Estate Investor

Okay. So I must have been living under a rock to be the one person involved in talking about real estate investing to not know about John T Reed's Real Estate Guru Rating page. I found it today's through Christopher Smith's Equity Scout.

I must say that Mr. Reed seems a bit (how should we say?) cranky. But, I like cranky. And in most cases I laughed out loud because I agreed with him.

Oh, dear. What will he think of me?

Well, I cannot control that. But in the mean time if you want some truth and entertainment, why don't you click the link above.

(Sorry no pictures. I'm treating you like a grown up. I knew you could handle one post here about real estate investing that didn't have pictures.)

No comments: